Friday, February 6, 2009

New Office




This is where I've been hiding for the last month! Our newly remodeled office. This used to be our storage room and we optimized our house and turned this into our office/sewing room (for my wife, Kristen). We decided to go with yellow walls and white trim. The yellow is for inspiration and also to create a positive work environment.









We turned the old office into a play area for our son Eli. He is happy to have the extra space to run and explore. Shown below, Eli is let loose in his new play area.
Now that I'm done remodeling, my focus will be more on Flying Cloud Gifts, the product lines we carry, and most importantly my family. Here is to 2009 and good things to follow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest color yellow, awesome room!! It's so bright and homey! I really like that little Eli too!! You guys are awesome!!

Meg said...

It looks awesome! Love the shade of yellow you chose!